Funeral of educationist R.I.T. Alles


Renowned Educationist R.I.T.Alles – His final journey


Renowned Educationist R.I.T.Alles – His final journey
The final rites of renowned educationalist, the late R.I.T. Alles will take place today.
Large crowds including politicians arrived at the residence of late R.I.T. Alles to pay their last respects on Sunday. Renowned educationalist,  R.l.T. Alles was 81 years old at the time of his demise.
The funeral committee notes that the final rites of the late R.I.T. Alles will be performed at 2 o’ clock on Monday afternoon at Gateway College, located at number 185 , down Koswatte Road in Rajagiriya.
Later the cortege of the late R.l.T Alles will proceed to the Borella Cemetery. The Funeral Committee has requested all those who wish to be present at the funeral ceremony to be present at Gateway College.

http://newsfirst.lk/english/2013/12/r-t-alles-funeral-monday/7024

Comments

Popular Posts